FLORES EXPLORE TOURS 7D / 6N
will show you the way to witness the amazing nature and culture in Flores Island during 7 days. Flores Explore Tours 7D 6N also will bring you to visit 17 Island of Riung that famous by it’s white sandy beach and flying foxes.
TOUR ITINERARY :
Day 01: Maumere – Moni (+/- 100KM)
- Start trip at 08.00 from hotel in maumere (or if arrive in the morning, we will pick you up at the airport).
- Visit Wuring Traditional Fisherman Village.
- Sikka Village: to see the old church that built on 1899 (portuguese period)
- Koka Beach: the white sandy beach
- Direct to Moni with some stop on the way to take picture.
- Overnight at hotel in Moni
Day 02: Moni – Riung (+/- 180KM)
- Start trip at 04.00am from hotel, firstly we will drive for about 1 hour, then continue with walking up to the Kelimutu Mountain about 45 minutes.
- Spending time at Kelimutu Mount to see the three colors Lake.
- Drive back to hotel for having breakfast.
- Visit Wologai Traditional Village
- Stop for lunch in Ende
- Visit Nangapenda to see the Blue Stone Beach.
- Drive to Riung with some stop on the way.
- Overnight at the hotel at Riung
Day 03: 17 Islands Tour – Bajawa
- Today we will take a local wooden boat for exploring the 17 Island of Riung. We will relax on the white sandy beach in Rotung island as the main Island of this area. Beside white sandy beach, on this island also we will do snorkeling to explore the marine life. Lunch will be provided on this island with the grill fish as the main menu. After Lunch we will take you to Kalong Island to see the Bat (flying foxes), that hanging on Mangrove trees. Then we will sail back to the hotel and prepare something to drive to Bajawa.
- Drive to So’a hotspring that will take about 2 – 3 hours.
- Relaxing at Hotspring at So’a.
- Continue drive to Bajawa for staying overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Bajawa – Ruteng (+/-167KM)
- Start trip at 08.00am
- Drive to Bena Village to see the traditional Village that located on the slope of Mount Inerie.
- Visit Aimere Village to see the processing of Arak (local wine) that contain 40% – 60% alcoholic.
- Continue trip to Ranamese Lake to see the lake in the middle of forest.
- Tepo Rakot with the view of rice terrace field.
- Ruteng Pu’u Village as the traditional village of Manggarai people.
- In the afternoon we will visit the Ruteng traditional Market.
- Overnight at the hotel at Ruteng
Day 05: Ruteng – Lingko Meler – Denge Village
- Start at 07.00am from hotel at Ruteng
- Visit to Lingko Meler for seeing the Spider Web Rice Field
- Direct to Denge Village that will take about 3 or 4 hours by car.
- Stop at Dintor to see the black sandy beach
- Stay overnight at denge Village
Day 06: Denge Village – Wae Rebo village
- Start trekking from Denge Village to Waerebo Village that will take about 3 – 4 hours.
- Spending time at Waerebo Village to see the traditional house and interaction with the local people.
- Dinner and overnight inside the traditional House.
Day 07: Wae Rebo Village – Denge Village – Labuan Bajo
- Having breakfast at traditional house
- Trekking down to Denge Village
- Drive to Lembor to see the other rice field
- Then continue to Labuan Bajo while do some stop on the way to take picture
- TOUR CODE : KCT.05
- TOUR NAMES : 07 DAYS – 06 NIGHTS FLORES EXPLORE TOURS
- TYPE : PRIVATE
- DEPARTURE : ANY DATE
- Pick Up service from Airport or Hotel at Flores Island
- English Speaking Guide
- All Meals during the trip
- All Entrance Fee And Donation Fee
- Mineral water
- Full Air Conditioning Car and Driver
- Meals and Accomodation of Driver and English Speaking Guide
- Hotel or Accomodation during the trip
- Transfer Out
- Laundry Service
- Alcoholic Drink
- Personal Expenses, etc
- Casual Clothing, Jacket or Sweater.
- Trekking Shoes, Slippers or Sandal (Proper thing to do trekking)
- Camera with enough memory card and replacement batteries
- Some Medicine for car sick if you got it
- Enough Cash
- Strong malaria prevention pill and mosquito spray.
- Sun Glasses
- Sun lotion
- Swimming suit
- Portable flash light
- Some nice reading book
- Pasport, Visa and some Travelling Document