PADAR ISLAND ADVENTURE TOUR 3D / 2N:
Speacial trip to see Padar Island, Komdoo Island, Pink Beach and Manta Point as the best spot in Komodo National park. On this Padar Island Adventure 3D 2N, we just direct to pick you up at t airport on first day, and direct get on boat.
TOUR ITINERARY :
Day 01: Bali – Labuan Bajo – Kelor Island – Padar Island
- Meeting service at Komodo Airport on your arrival date.
- transfer to Labuan Bajo harbour by company transport service.
- Heading to Kelor Island for first snorkeling.
- Continue trip to Rinca and Padar Island that will take about 2 hours on the way
- Afternoon trekking at Padar island
- Dinner and overnight on boat
Day 02: Padar Island – Komodo Island – Pink Beach – Manta Point – Kanawa Island – Labuan Bajo
- Sunrise trekking at Padar Island
- Direct to Komodo Island by boat that will take about 2 hours on the way
- Trekking at Komodo Island to see Komodo Dragon and the other wild life
- Continue trip to Pink Beach for snorkeling
- Heading to Manta Point for snorkeling to see Manta Rey
- After that direct to Kanawa Island for our last snorkeling
- Return to Labuan Bajo and drive to your hotel around 05.00pm
- Dinner and overnight on the hotel
Day 03: Labuan Bajo – Bali
- Pick up service at your hotel.
- Drive to Mirror Stone Cave.
- Spending time to explore the cave.
- Drive to Komodo Airport to take flight back to Bali
- TOUR CODE : KCT.10
- TOUR NAMES : 03 DAYS– 02 NIGHTS PADAR ISLAND ADVENTURE
- TYPE : PRIVATE
- DEPARTURE : ANY DATE
- Transfer in / out from hotel at Labuan Bajo
- Hotel for one night at Labuan Bajo
- English Speaking Guide
- Full meals on boat
- Drinking water, juice, coffee and tea
- Snorkeling Gears
- Park Fee at Komodo National Park that start from IDR.250.000 - IDR. 320.000/pax
- Alcoholic and Soft Drink
- Laundry Service
- Personal Expenses,etc
- Swimming Suit
- Sun Lotion and Sun Glasses
- Change of Clothes
- Proper Trekking Shoes or Flippers
- Medicine for sea sick
- Rain Coat if you come during rainy season
- Enough Cash, better in Rupiah (Indonesian Money)
- Camera with enough memory card and replacement batteries
- Medicine for sea sick or other sickness.
- Strong malaria prevention pill and mosquito spray